IT ALL BEGAN WITH HUMBLE BEGINS…
This story began 100 years ago in the late 1800’s by an Irishman named Patsy Mehaney. Patsy had a dream, to create the the best tasting candy he could. He set off and began selling at local fairs and various events around Terra Haute, Indiana. Patsy settled in Manitou Springs, Colorado at the foot of, “The Purple Mountain Majesty”, Pikes Peak in 1903 and started Patsy’s Candies, making the best mouthwatering candy.
Fast forward to today and the family mission remains the same. They pride themselves in using the finest ingredients, including the Full Spectrum Hemp Extract. Their extract comes from locally grown hemp plants in Colorado, full of terpenes and a variety of other cannabinoids.
DO XITE EDIBLES CONTAIN DELTA 9 THC?
Yes! XITE edibles are Delta 9 THC and CBD derived from hemp plants. Each infused piece contains an equal amount of THC and CBD creating a balanced 1:1 ratio for enjoyable effects.
XITE edibles are made with only the finest ingredients. Each piece is infused, allowing the extract to mix evenly throughout the batch. This process ensures that you get a consistent dose in every bite!
XITE knows how to make candy and even better edibles. With over 100 years of candy making experience, you can expect each piece will be consistent and tasty! The best part about XITE, it does not leave a bad aftertaste or taste weedy.
WHERE CAN YOU BUY XITE EDIBLES?
At any Central Iowa Vapors retail store or online at www.iowaecigs.com. Stop in and learn more about hemp derived products. A knowledgeable member of our team will walk you through everything you need to know.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE?
Without FDA approval, we as a company are unable to state health claims, doses and effects. Currently, there is no direction in the US on how much CBD a person should consume based off diffrent conditions. Dosages up to this point are only based off small, short-term clinical studies where CBD proved to be successful over placebo. We would like to see much larger studies completed that strengthen this evidence.
Customer A takes 1/2 piece. Customer B takes 1 full piece. After 45 minutes, Consumer A felt effects. After 45 minutes, Consumer B; felt nothing. This is possible. Remember all bodies and digestive systems act differently. What works for you, may not work for them. Use this only as education and remember to proceed with caution as you learn your own dosing. Each person will have a diffrent tolerance to CBD and hemp derived THC.
*** XITE RECOMMENDS ONLY CONSUMING 1/2 PIECE PER SERVING***
Clinical Studies and Sources:
- Linares, Ila M. et al. Cannabidiol presents an inverted U-shaped dose-response curve in a simulated public speaking test. Brazilian Journal of Psychiatry. 2019;41(1):9-14.
- Bergamaschi MM, Queiroz RH, Chagas MH, et al. Cannabidiol reduces the anxiety induced by simulated public speaking in treatment-naïve social phobia patients. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2011;36(6):1219-1226.
- EPIDIOLEX- cannabidiol solution. DailyMed. Accessed 7/4/2021.
- Sativex Oromucosal Spray – Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) – (emc). Datapharm. Accessed 7/4/2021.
- Hurd YL, Spriggs S, Alishayev J, et al. Cannabidiol for the Reduction of Cue-Induced Craving and Anxiety in Drug-Abstinent Individuals With Heroin Use Disorder: A Double-Blind Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. American Journal of Psychiatry. 2019;176(11):911-922.
- Hunter D, Oldfield G, Tich N, Messenheimer J, Sebree T. Synthetic transdermal cannabidiol for the treatment of knee pain due to osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2018;26:S26.
- Bergamaschi MM, Costa Queiroz RH, Zuardi AW, Crippa JAS. Safety and side effects of cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent. Current Drug Safety. 2011;6(4):237-49.
- Kocis PT, Vrana KE. Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol and Cannabidiol Drug-Drug Interactions. Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids. 2020;3:61–73.